Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May Ipsy

 
 
I was much more impressed with my May Ipsy than my May Birchbox. This month's bag is so cute, I love the colors and print. It's the first Ipsy bag that I will actually use instead of just store away for a later time.
 

St. Tropez Instant Glow Body Lotion - $18.00 - I have not got around to using this yet, but I did do a little test on my ankle and it seems like it will give me a nice, subtle glow without turning crazy orange. I think I will mostly use this for my legs which are ghostly pale and almost incapable of developing any color.

Tahitian Gardenia Perfume Roll-On - $12.00 - When I initially saw this perfume, I was a little sad that I didn't receive the vanilla one that was listed on the Ipsy website. If choosing, I would have chosen the vanilla because it is a safe smell. I'm happy that I received the Tahitian Gardenia because it smells wonderful. The scent is much more sophisticated than what I usually wear and is light enough to wear to work. The scent lingers for a very long time and seems to get better as it fades and mixes with my chemistry. I'm very glad I received this.

Mirabella Colour Sheers Lipstick in Posy - $22.00 - I quite like this lipstick. the pigmentation is great and the sheerness makes it easy to wear. It's only a few shades darker than my natural lip color. I especially love the way it feels on, so smooth and hydrating.

Zoya Nail Polish in Jacqueline - $8.00 - I have several Zoya polishes and was pleased to see a full size bottle this month. The color is a creamy white and the polish itself is a bit thick. I don't usually go for cream polish because I find them too messy. I probably won't use this as an all over polish, but I like the color and could use it for nail art.


Yaby Concealor Refill in Honey - $4.85 - I don't often use concealer but I probably should. I love the idea behind these Yaby products, the little metal containers to go in pretty much any set. They aren't the highest quality, but for the price they aren't too bad. I thought this color was going to be a bit dark for my skin, but it blended pretty well when I tried it on my undereyes.



My Ipsy and Birchbox reviews will be on a small hiatus but I will be getting back to normal soon. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week and please keep Oklahoma in your thoughts after all of the storms we have been hit with.


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment